Antioxidant dietary supplement Proage 1200 for older or working dogs is a natural antioxidant to prevent oxidative problems.
Proage 1200 keeps your companion's brainpower.
For this purpose, it is aimed at the aged or active dog with intense mental demands.
Proage is a food supplement formulated with natural products.
It helps fight or prevent the oxidative damage caused by free radicals, which are responsible for the premature aging of cells.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||19.26%||Up to 9,89 €|
|Type of food||Food supplement|
MP Labo Proage 1200 is an antioxidant complementary food for dogs. It contains Polyphenols, a natural compound that exerts an effective and immediate antioxidant action. Vitamin E protects the cell membrane by combating peroxidation of fatty acids and vitamin C has several biological functions. For example, it restores the antioxidant function of vitamin E.
- MP Labo Proage 1200, antioxidant food supplement for dogs
- Contains polyphenols, vitamin E and C
- Fight against cellular oxidation
- Easy to distribute
Formulated with natural products, PROAGE 1200 helps fight or prevent the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Daily dosage of the Proage 1200 antioxidant dietary supplement for older or working dogs:
1/4 tablet per 5 kg of dog.
The food supplement Proage 1200 is available in a box of 24 tablets.
Recommended especially in the following cases:
• Older dogs: maintenance of cerebral faculties affected by aging (decreased nocturnal cries, urination, inappropriate bowel movements, etc.).
• Dogs exercising intensively.
• Dogs in which oxidation causes a weaker response to external stimuli (decreased interaction with the owner, availability to play, mobility ...).
• Dogs fed high protein and / or high fat diets.
• To meet the antioxidant needs of the senescent crystalline lens.
Dogs: 1 tablet for 20kg.
INGREDIENTS FOR MP LABO PROAGE 1200 ANTIOXIDANT FOR DOGS
Crude protein 5.50%
Raw food fiber 4.50%
Crude fat 5.80%
Ashes ash 7.50%
Polyphenols: natural compounds that exert an effective and immediate antioxidant action.
Vitamin E: protects the cell membrane by combating the peroxidation of fatty acids.
Vitamin C: exercises several biological functions. For example, it restores the antioxidant function of vitamin E.
Vitamins per Kg: Vit. E (Dl-α-tocopherol) 33,000 mg,
Lives. C 25,500 mg
List of additives:
Additives per Kg:
Vitamin E (dl-α-tocopherol) 33,000 mg
Vitamin C 25 500 mg